Rescheduling a secondment
Contact the administration of CoSP prior to rescheduling a secondment
The European Commission (EC) oblige CoSP to report certain variations in the rescheduling of secondments and retains every right to accept or refuse them. Please contact the administration of CoSP prior to undertaking any action.
As a general rule, we will accept these variations:
- To move the begin and end date of a secondment without altering the duration and/or destination if the end date is before 30 December 2022;
- To replace a researcher, without altering the secondment, by another of the same beneficiary institution;
- To reduce the duration of the secondment as long as it does not affect the quality of the research and the resulting secondment lasts at least 30 days;
- To extend the duration of the secondment as long as the beneficiary institution has budget left and the total duration does not exceed twelve (12) months.
In the case of these variations, we have to report them to the EC and, therefore, they may be accepted or refused:
- To change the beneficiary institution and/or the destination where the secondment takes place;
- To move the end date of a secondment after the end of the project on 30 December 2022.