Photo by xax
- NTIN103 - Introduction to Parameterized Algorithms
- Office hours: Monday 10:45 till 12:00 AM in my office at Malá Strana.
I recommend to negotiate an appointment in advance, eg by email.
Without an appointment I may not be present or I may attend to other students.
See also my class schedule.
|| 1991 - 1997, Charles University - graduated at Master degree (Mgr.) in 1997
|| 1997 - 2000, Charles University - graduated at Doctor degree (PhD.) in 2000
|| since 2008, associate professor at Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
|| 2000 - 2008, research and teaching assistant at Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
|| 2000 - 2001, postdoc at University of Kiel, Germany
|| 2001 - 2002, postdoc at University of Bergen, Norway
|| 2012 - 2013, Fulbright fellow at University of Oregon, Eugene, U.S.A.
- Graph algorithms and their complexity
- Restricted graph classes - bounded width, topological restrictions, geometric intersection graphs
- Algebraic graph theory - homomorphisms and covering projections
- Graph coloring and distance labeling
- Hamiltonian properties
- Structure and Complexity of
Locally Constrained Graph Homomorphisms,
Habilitation Thesis, Charles University, 2007
- Locally injective homomorphisms,
Doctoral Thesis, Charles University, 2000
- Pokrývání grafů (Graph covers),
Master Thesis, Charles University, 1996 (in czech, recompiled from
the source so page/line breaks may differ from the original)
List of publications
Full list of publications (2023).
Majority of my papers (including bibliographic information) is available via
DBLP Bibliography Server.
For citation reports see my records at
Below are my papers that are not available via DBLP:
- Graph minors, decompositions and algorithms,
gradually updated version, published formerly as ITI Series 2003-132
Course instructors, write me for a version with all solutions.
(If some images aren't displayed properly, use the Adobe Reader, rather than a browser plugin.)