Photo by xax
Teaching summer term 2016-2017
No teaching in English this term.
|| 1997 - 2000, Charles University - graduated at Doctor degree (PhD.) in 2000
|| 1991 - 1997, Charles University - graduated at Master degree (Mgr.) in 1997
|| since 2008, associate professor at Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
|| 2000 - 2008, research and teaching assistant at Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
|| 2001 - 2002, postdoc at University of Bergen, Norway
|| 2000 - 2001, postdoc at University of Kiel, Germany
|| 2012 - 2013, Fulbright fellow at University of Oregon, Eugene, U.S.A.
- Graph algorithms and their complexity
- Restricted graph classes - bounded width, topological restrictions, geometric intersection graphs
- Algebraic graph theory - homomorphisms and covering projections
- Graph coloring and distance labeling
- Hamiltonian properties
- Structure and Complexity of
Locally Constrained Graph Homomorphisms,
Habilitation Thesis, Charles University, 2007
- Locally injective homomorphisms,
Doctoral Thesis, Charles University, 2000
- Pokrývání grafů (Graph covers),
Master Thesis, Charles University, 1996 (in czech, recompiled from
the source so page/line breaks may differ from the original)
List of publications
Full list of publications (2013) including some citations (2008).
Majority of my papers (including bibliographic information) is available via
DBLP Bibliography Server.
Preprints are freely available in KAM-DIMATIA series
and ITI series.
Below are my papers that are not available via DBLP:
- Graph minors, decompositions and algorithms,
gradually updated version, published formerly as ITI Series 2003-132
Course instructors, write me for a version with all solutions.
(If some images aren't displayed properly, use the Adobe Reader, rather than a browser plugin.)