Tung Anh, Vu
I'm a Ph.D. student at the Department of Applied Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University. I'm very fortunate to be advised by Andreas Emil Feldmann. My research interests include parameterized approximation algorithms, cryptography, and computational complexity.
Generalized k-Center: Distinguishing Doubling and Highway Dimension
Winter semester 2022/2023
- Datové struktury 1: cvičení.
- Diskrétní matematika: cvičení.
- Mentoring of master computer science students.
Summer semester 2021/2022
Winter semester 2021/2022
- Slides for my master's thesis defense.
- My fine grained complexity lecture notes (NTIN085, winter semester 2020/2021). Watch out, it's a huge archive (almost 100 MB) of pictures.
- Hollywood rummy.