Spring School of Combinatorics 2019
Spring School of Combinatorics is organized annualy
by Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science Institute
of Charles University. The event is held in an informal
atmosphere with its program consisting of presentations
of research papers by students. There is always enough
time for non-scientific activities including hiking,
biking or skiing (in some years, all of them).
Spring School 2019 will be
held from April 5 to April 12 in Deštné (Orlické mountains, Czechia).
You may take a look in
- The object is: Chata radost.
- Sborníček with handouts and spring school program is here
- Photos from the event are here here
The bus leaves at 14:30 from U Bruských kasáren street, close to Malostranská tram and metro station
(check the map.
Please be there on time, at least 10 minutes in advance, so the meeting is at 14:20.
Basic information about talks
- The main part of the scientific programme will be presentations of papers
by the student participants. The organizers will prepare the list of suggested
papers and you can choose your favourite. If you want to give a talk on a paper not included in
the list you should consult this with the organizers.
- We will create "Sborníček"-- set of all hadnouts, so please create handout for your talk.
you can get inspiration from previous years. Please send it in time.
- The talk must be in English.
- There will be about three talks per day. Every talk has reserved time slot
up to 90 minutes. The 90 minutes is an upper bound. There is no lower bound. If
you want even more time than those 90 minutes, let us know and you may get two
- If you have any demands on date you want to give the talk, please write us.
It will help us to pre-schedule the talks.
- It will be possible to use a projector, a camera (for landscape A4 papers) and a whiteboard.
- If you have any special requirements please let us know.
You can select
the paper you want to present.
List of sponsors
List of organizers (Students/Support/Senior): Jana Novotná, Tomáš Masařík / Veronika Slívová, Karel Král / Robert Šámal, Martin Tancer, Ondřej Pangrác, Tereza Klimošová.
Previous Spring Schools