Spring School of Combinatorics 2013
Spring School of Combinatorics is organized annualy
by Department of Applied Mathematics and, since 2012,
also by the newly founded Computer Science Institute
of Charles University. The event is held in an informal
atmosphere with its program consisting of presentations
of research papers by students. There is always enough
time for non-scientific activities including hiking,
biking or skiing (in some years, all of them).
Spring School 2013
held from May 4 to May 12 in Borova Lada (Czech Republic).
You may take a look in the map.
The list of papers, finally available (yay!)
A (very preliminary) schedule of talks.
- The adress of the pension is:
Borová Lada 41
- GPS 48?59'24.759"N, 13?39'37.594"E
- The bus going to the Spring School will depart on May 4 2013 around 13:50 from Koleje (=Dormitories) 17. listopadu, Patkova 3, Praha-Troja (see the map).
The easiest way to get there from the city-center is to take Metro C to Nadrazi Holesovice and then Bus 112 to Pelc-Tyrolka (don't forget to press the button right after you cross the bridge, to make the bus let you out at the right stop).
- Contact – Karel +420 777 28 58 82
- Contact – Vojta +420 723 806 871
If you would like to attend Spring School, please send an email to
for more information. In any case, please do not call Zuzka Safernova.
Previous Spring Schools