- constants, further control structures,
- modifiers public, private and protected,
- example - Euclid's algorithmm,
- Further technical items in C#,
static, object instanciation, constructors, destructors, function-overloading,
18th March: Combinatorics and Graph Theory instead of Programming!
- strings, class StringBuilder, structures,
- inheritance, virtual methods,
- abstract and sealed classes and methods,
- Linked lists revisited, universal linked list,
- files (StreamReader,StreamWriter),
- computer simulation.
- Computer simulation,
- generic data types, namely List.
- Windows forms-applications.
- No presentation in PDF.
6th May (Marathon)
- generic data-types (definition),
- operator overloading. We spent a few words on games-programming we will continue next time with.
Rector's day with sports (no lecture).
Exercise on games, remaining algorithms (e.g., median in linear time, hashing,
bucketsort, randomized algorithms, further graph algorithms).