1st lecture took place already on 10th February:
- constants, further control structures,
- modifiers public, private and protected,
- example - Euclid's algorithmm,
- Further technical items in C#,
static, object instanciation, constructors, destructors, function-overloading,
- strings, class StringBuilder, structures,
- inheritance, virtual methods,
- abstract and sealed classes and methods,
- Linked lists revisited, universal linked list,
- files (StreamReader,StreamWriter),
- computer simulation.
- Computer simulation,
- generic data types, namely List.
- Windows forms-applications.
- No presentation in PDF.
- generic data-types (definition),
- operator overloading.
- Games Programming (a few minutes of lecture converted to seminar).
Rector's day with sports (no lecture).
- Median in linear time,
- basic notes on randomized algorithms,
- simple demonstration of several other languages from family of C.